Medical Device Design, Development and Manufacturing
Since 1988, ERI has performed contract product development with an emphasis on medical devices.
We offer a complete range of development services from product definition and feasibility studies through detailed design to pilot-run and low-volume production.
Our experienced and resourceful staff, seasoned program management, and knowledge of regulations ensures customer satisfaction and compliance with regulatory requirements.
Evergreen Research, Inc. (ERI) has developed advanced electromechanical and software-based products. We provide a complete range of development services.
- Product requirements definition
- Project planning
- Risk management
- Comprehensive design expertise (electrical, mechanical, software and industrial)
- Design documentation
- Verification and validation
- Clinical Studies
- Regulatory approvals
- Production quality planning
Evergreen Research Advantages
- Highly skilled electrical, mechanical, and software engineers
- On-site regulatory and quality expertise
- Manufacturing capability to build prototypes and marketed products
- Therapeutic Devices, Diagnostic Systems, Medical Software and Medical Imaging
Let us show you how Evergreen Research (ERI) can help you meet your product development goals.
Capabilities and Past Projects
Located in Colorado’s dynamic front range, Evergreen’s development and specialized manufacturing is presently conducted in an 12,000 square-foot facility. It includes state–of-the-art equipment and software, optimized efficient design, development, testing, and documentation of electromechanical and disposable products.
Staff Experience and Disciplines
Our staff’s capabilities are evenly divided among three primary disciplines: electrical, mechanical, and software engineers. Industrial design and specialized manufacturing expertise compliment our engineering efforts. Several of the staff members hold advanced technical degrees.